We are looking to hire a full-time medical receptionist with excellent organizational and administrative skills. Medical receptionists are expected to be compassionate and discrete with superb time management and record-keeping skills.
To ensure success, medical receptionists should be confident and professional administrators with fantastic communication and interpersonal skills that will contribute to the efficient day-to-day administration of the healthcare facility. Top candidates will work comfortably while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment in a team setting.
Medical Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors, and patients.
- Answer all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff, and patient information.
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Liaise between medical departments with discretion and professionalism
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activates.
- Assist with admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
- Complete accurate documentation and registration of patient visits.
Medical Receptionist Requirements:
- Preferred, but not required 1 to 2 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a medical receptionist role.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations.
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively professionally.
- Ability to use discretion while working with sensitive information.
- Excellent documentation and communication.
- Passionate about healthcare excellence.
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service